Thursday, March 26, 2009

ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN!

     Wow! I'm impressed with the response and welcoming phone calls from the Southern Boone Community! Surprised? Not at all knowing the community like I do and how supportive everyone is. I only started my advertising campaign two weeks ago and it seems like everyone in town has now heard of the business...BUT, I'm still not sure everyone knows what "You've Been Shot!" is all about.
     I've received more phone calls about shooting weddings than I did during my college days and sometimes wish I hadn't sold my "wedding equipment," BUT am very happy I am not dealing with the stress that comes along with that job. I'll leave all of that "wedding stuff" for my good friends at SilverBox Photography -- who, by the way, are in my opinion one of the best wedding photography companies in Missouri (and the world!). Check them out online at:  www.silverboxphotographers.com or www.silverboxphotographers.blogspot.com. Kim and Amy are AWESOME!
     "You've Been Shot!" is more focused on shooting sporting events (soccer, baseball, basketball, volleyball, football, etc..) and other special events like family reunions, ShowMe State Games, rodeos, parades, festivals or organizational gatherings. If you're uncertain about event coverage, are wondering if we'll be covering an event that's happening in the community or just need more information...feel free to contact me!
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment