Friday, May 29, 2009

EAGLES PUT UP A FIGHT AGAINST THE IRISH!!!






THANKS LADIES!
 I don't know what to say... you ALL have left me speechless!
Me? I didn't know ANYTHING about soccer... I'm a baseball guy!
This year, after watching these Lady Eagles play, I've become
a HUGE fan of soccer. I appreciate the skill, the talent and the sportsmanship.
After the Quarter Final game
(I wanted to watch SO BAD instead of "shoot"),
I TRULY appreciated and was soooooo proud of how the ladies
represented Southern Boone. Springfield should've, on paper,
KILLED US!
A 2-1 FINAL? WOW! IMPRESSIVE!
No doubt, Springfield Catholic is VERY TALENTED... 
-and again... THANK YOU for a WONDERFUL SEASON LADY EAGLES!
You ALL should be VERY PROUD of your accomplishments!

Want to see more??? Contact Brian...
573.657.0363    onscenephotographers@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment